Friday, May 20, 2011

My Australian Pit Stop



The Summit!!
Leaping over mountains! 

The world is my playground!! The nations are at my fingertips and I feel such a freedom that I can travel from one country to the next as I feel led. While I have completely enjoyed every second of my nearly 2 month stay in New Zealand, I am ready to move on the next chapter of my nomadic adventures!! I am on my way to Australia the land of crocodiles and kangaroos, a land where Steve Erwin the croc hunter’s face is in the middle of the $5 bills! The main reason I’m stoked to be headed to the land down under is because my best bro Nathan is waiting for me!!

Me and Nate traveled part way around the world last year and developed the coolest bro/sis relationship ever! I love this joker with all my heart and can’t wait to have some fun and rest up before I head off to work as an Adventure guide in Alaska for 5 months!!!
From my 1rst day with Nate’s family I have felt right at home! Every day someone takes me on an adventure to see a new part of Aussie land. From seeing the world famous Opera house, to playing with Koalas, to hunting for Kangaroos, to climbing epic red cliffed mountains in the Australian bush I am having the time of my life living life to beyond the fullest! 
Twilight Kangaroo Sighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment